Home Hacker
Simple hacking to make your life easier!
-------------------------------------------
If you like what you see please
subscribe!!!
-------------------------------------------

What's up with this blog.

Written by Andrew

Well this blog hasn't had a new post in a while. Why? Well i lost interest in it. I am still in school and i don't want to manage it. I am thinking about giving it away. I have almost 10,000 Entrecard credits, some SEO (people are finding it via Google), and a good amount of traffic. Real y i don't know what to do.

 

7 comments so far.

  1. Alexys Fairfield May 12, 2008 at 10:38 PM
    Hi Andrew,
    Blogging takes a lot of time, I know how you feel.

    Btw, If you need someone to take your credits, I'll volunteer.
  2. Shravan Vijayaprasad May 13, 2008 at 6:56 AM
    I volunteer for the credits too.. Wouldn't mind if you give your blog to me for free... lolz!!
  3. Anonymous May 13, 2008 at 1:06 PM
    I am also feeling like you. I am in college, and my study suffers due to my online efforts :(
  4. Anonymous May 13, 2008 at 8:18 PM
    Would anyone like to buy it. It comes with the 10,000 ECs, too :)

    According to http://directory.sootle.com/website-worth/
    its worth $277, but i will sell it for much less.

    - Andrew
    Site Admin
  5. Unknown May 14, 2008 at 1:33 PM
    (I posted this already but it came back with an error)

    hmmm, I'm pretty busy with my own blog right now...I'd be happy to help ease the burden of all those credits though! Why not "go out with a bang" and have a little contest for your credits?

    christydekoning.blogspot.com
  6. Anonymous May 24, 2008 at 1:18 AM
    I'm happy to buy the entrecard cheap from you, $10 sounds OK?
  7. Anonymous May 24, 2008 at 1:30 PM
    That's really little. How about $0.01 per Entrecard. With $10 you can buy 1,000 ECs.

Something to say?