Home Hacker
Simple hacking to make your life easier!
-------------------------------------------
If you like what you see please
subscribe!!!
-------------------------------------------

Links of Love! Backlinks for FREE

Category: , , , , Written by Andrew

Hi,
I thought I'd be nice to other bloggers and try to increase there SEO. SEO stands for Search Engine Optmization, it means to increase your Page Rank or how far down your link is when someone search a keyword. One of the ways to do this is to have backlinks. Backlinks are links on other peoples website that link to yours.

So I'll post your link on my site (for FREE) if you send it to my. This will increase your SEO, gain more traffic, and promote your blog. I'll take the first eight links and post them at least once.



You can send me your link two ways:

1. Post a comment for this post (HIGHLY RECOMMANDED)
2. Send it to me at majasticmoose@gmail.com -> subject: Backlink please.

I don't check my Gmail daily so I recommend posting it in a comment.

Lastly, make sure to send your link, email, about your site, and (optional) name.

Hope I help someone.

- Andrew

 

6 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous February 27, 2008 at 6:24 PM
    hi, i would like to exchange link with you! may i ?
    my blog url is
    http://eetechno.blogspot.com/
  2. Tim February 28, 2008 at 4:14 PM
    Hi There, Thanks for offering the backlinks!
    My site is The Money Kings
  3. Andrew February 28, 2008 at 10:40 PM
    Yes I'd love to post your link. All you have to do is send an email or leave another comment saying what it is about (I will read your blog too), name, and email. MY email is homehacking@gmail.com
  4. Anonymous March 2, 2008 at 4:53 AM
    hai yeah links is so yummy

    my link is http://translateoff.blogspot.com

    and its talk about tourism and travel
  5. Anonymous March 2, 2008 at 7:47 PM
    add mine too :D
    it's at blog.3rdbee.com (mostly about my life as a novice programmer.. hihi)
  6. Anonymous March 2, 2008 at 7:55 PM
    Hi,

    I seen that you had dropped your card several times on my site so I decided to come take a look at your blog. Pretty new to Enrecard, and I actually just noticed that where they show you cards dropped.

    Anyways, I would appreciate a link back. That is very kind of you to offer this for free to people.

    My website is vGal - Quality Articles, Content, and more. Not sure if I should do HTML for anchor here so I will leave that up to you. The url is: http://www.vgal.890m.com

    Thank you very much.

Something to say?