Home Hacker
Simple hacking to make your life easier!
-------------------------------------------
If you like what you see please
subscribe!!!
-------------------------------------------

Questions and Answers

Written by Andrew

The title says it all. Any tech questions you got, post them here! Actually, you can post anything questions, asks for fixes, OMG I JUST KILLED MY COMPUTER HOW DO I FIX IT, what would you like to see. Thanks for contributing!
- Andrew

 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous March 9, 2008 at 4:10 PM
    Why Do You Copied My Name? Even You Couldn't Find a Name For Your WEb And Use Mind and now You Wana Hack?

    Search HomEHacker In Google And See Our Works This Is Just a Name Of Iranian Hackers Guys.....

    Www.HomeHacker.Sub.Ir
    Www.HomeHacker.Mihanblog.Com
    ID : Home_Hack
  2. Anonymous March 9, 2008 at 6:29 PM
    I am sorry about the name. I originally wanted it to be homehacking.blogspot.com . Actually, i have never heard of your blog before and i cant read your language. I want my site to be like Lifehacker without the health, getting things done, and finances stuff. I wanted my blog to be just about the tech stuff, programs, and how tos.

    Once again i am sorry about the name, but i cant change it. It already has many backlinks and is on important blogs around the internet.
    I am sorry.
    - Andrew
    Site Admin
  3. niharika March 10, 2008 at 1:18 AM
    HI ,
    Increase your revenue 100% of your blog bye converting into free website.
    Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
    Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
    we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of
    scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts)
    all the above services are absolutely free.
    You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
    Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
    regards
    www.hyperwebenable.com
  4. Unknown April 13, 2008 at 2:25 PM
    Hi ,again. Thank For You Answer , actually i thought we will have a contact, thats why i leave comment like that. thank you again and if you want , we can work together even in different languages , just send me mail if you agree with me , home_Hack@yahoo.com. bye dear

Something to say?